martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Take me with you.

Please, forgive me if I seem forward,
but I've never been in front of anything like you,
it's the last place I ever thought I'd be when I woke up this morning.
Is it true that you are always this breathtaking?!

You started to see right through me
and I'm loving every minute of it,
tt's like I'm born again every time I breath in.

Tell me all of your hopes,
all of your dreams,
I want you to take me there
tell me everything,
every breath,
I want you to know I'll be there.
There's just one more thing,
one request,
I want you to take me with you.





Take me with you,
I'll never let you down,
I'll love you now and FOREVER.

1 comentario:

  1. My dreams come true with you. Since I wake up and think of you, until I go to bed.
    Know that you are the best thing that has happened in this life.

    I'll take with me wherever I go. And we will be complicit in everything we do.

    Because we are two against everything.

    I love you. And I say it in Spanish because in English there is no difference.

    TE AMO PRECIOSA MIA!

    ResponderEliminar